Friday's Five ?'s

My Little Life
1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? 
Umm, yea I have. Saw Breckin Meyer one time. In Atlanta, GA. When I was 15.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Whatever feels good at the time. lol  We're not thermostat nazi's over here. The perks to being married to a HVAC dude!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
I don't go out of my way to look for it, but if it's pretty bad, then yea I notice.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Umm...none of them have been that bad really. I mean I've only had like 5 jobs in my life so...

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
My photographs. I'm mad sentimental about those. They're my most prized, and cherished possessions other then my children. 

Thanks Mama M. for another Five Question Friday!!

3 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Happy Friday!!

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Happy Friday Follow! Just poppin in to be your newest follower. Hope you can come follow mine! Have a great weekend!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com/

Cyndi @ 6 Ring Circus said...

Love, love, love Breckin Meyer! Totally underappreciated. I wonder how many people reading this post thought, "who the heck...?" :o)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...