Beating the Bored!

Last Thursday was Joshua's last day of school, but it feels like Summer vacation really began today. With the temps in the high 90's today playing outside wasn't much of an option. Once it hit 10:30 it was already too hot outside! To "beat the bored" I came up with a list of things for the kids to do every day. Who's ever "day" it is gets to chose what we do that day.

Today was Hailey's day, and she picked "Build a Living Room Fort". So that's what we did! :) The kids had fun, and it killed a good bit of time. Best of all it was 100% free and we didn't have to leave the house! Woo-hoo!

Okay admittedly, my kids don't really get the point of a living room fort. They spent more time climbing ON it then hiding IN it. But they had fun nonetheless. And that's what matters right?!

PS I didn't take the time to watermark my pics this time around. DON'T STEAL MY PICTURES OR EXPECT A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO YOUR THROAT!!!!

1 comments:

Joni said...

Sound like fun. I might have to steal that idea! Do I get a roundhouse kick for stealing ideas too? Bahahaha! My little ones would certainly love building a fort. Photos are great too. Love candid shots!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...