I had the weirdest, and most realistic dream this morning.
As usual, I awoke to the sounds of yelling children stampeding through the house. I knew I should hurry, and get my lazy butt out of bed before my house was completely destroyed. I could already hear cereal hitting the kitchen floor.
This is the point that my dream takes over, but of course I wasn't aware at the time that it was a dream.
It seriously seemed so real. I groggily pulled myself out of bed, and into the living room. I sat on the love seat, and looked into the kitchen to see Mel making the kids cereal for breakfast. "What are you doing home?!" I asked, running into the kitchen. He mumble something back to me, and I couldn't hear him. "What?" I asked. He mumbled again. Something about, "Grubble, grubble, unemployed, grubble, last night." etc.
I had just enough time to freak out about this prediciment, when my dream went all freakalicious on me and I knew that it was in fact a dream, and that I wasn't awake, and Mel wasn't unemployed.
But seriously, for those few minutes I for serious thought he was home, in the kitchen, unemployed. I still can't shake that weird feeling.


0 comments:
Post a Comment