When you're pregnant it's hard to think about anything but babies, and baby stuff, and pregnancy, and due dates, and comparing pregnancies, and reading about pregnancy, and talking about being pregnant, and talking about babies, and planning for a new baby. It's a syndrome.
Your brain basically becomes a toilet full of baby-preg vomit. And I seriously need to flush it.
Every time I sit down to blog the drome comes along and it hits, "Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, pregnant, baby." Everything that comes to mind has SOMEthing to do with either being pregnant or having a baby. {Which is basically the same thing.} I specifically made a seperate blog for all things baby, hoping to "get it out of my system" so that I can resume my normal blog over chyea. But no matter what I do, I can't flush the baby-preg vom from my brain.
This is a problem.
This is a problem, because non-pregnant/non-new moms don't want to read about FINALLY finding a nursery, and how you're planning an awesome "Meet the Baby" party, and how you haven't pooped right in months. Or slept for that matter. They just don't.
I know, because the NORMAL me sees that crap and moves along. {But once you put a baby in my uterus, I'm drawn to it like a bug to a zapper light.}
I want to blog about shows I've watched, and the funny crap my kids have done, and what an awesome birthday I had yesterday. So I'm going to sit and try to do just that. And I'm going to read, and reread and edit, and reedit until I have flushed all baby/preg talk from said posts.
Let's see how this goes...
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

2 comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pregnancy brain is all consuming. It's all good :) We'll be here when you recover!
Post a Comment