Food Journal #1


1 Fruit snack, not the whole little bag, just one, single, solitary fruit chew. Strawberry to be exact.

1/2 of a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Skippy peanut butter, whiteweat bread.

8 oz. 2% white milk

3 Southwestern Ranch Baked Lays chips

4 Tyson chicken nuggets, baked

3 oz. Ore Ida french fries, baked

1 tbsp. KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce

16.9 oz. Dasani water

It is 1:31pm, not even 2 in the afternoon and this is everything I have eaten already today! I skipped breakfast, which is BAD. And I haven't had ANY fruits or veggies. I've got a lot of catching up to do, and not a lot calories to do it with. I will update this post this evening with more of the foods I will eat today.

*UPDATE*


16.9 oz. Dasani water

1/2 of McAlisters Turkey Melt Sandwich- turkey, melted cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, lite mayo, and spicy brown mustard on a 3" wheat bun

1/2 of McAlisters Chef Salad-hickory ham and smoked turkey, cheddar-jack cheese, croutons, cucumbers, tomatoes, and mixed greens with 1 tbsp. ranch dressing

5 tortilla chips dipped in Rotel queso dip

1/2 of a pickle spear

12 fl oz. Sprite

It is now 6:49pm! I have updated to add everything I have eaten since earlier this afternoon. I will update one more time either later tonight, or in the morning. Because I know more snacks are bound to come my way!

Last night after dinner I enjoyed an ice cream sandwich for dessert, later I had a bowl of fruit loops, some more southwestern ranch baked lays, 1/2 a can of Diet Coke and about a handful of black olives. I woke up around 3 and had a Little Debbie fudge round. 

OH MY GOSH! It gets bad at night huh? Just looking at all that really puts things into perspective. I'm SHOCKED! Overall, I did really good all day! Not to bad at all. But holy crap did I mess up at night.

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...