I was able to go an entire 9 days before blogging about food. That, ladies and gentlemen, is an accomplishment. I don't see anything wrong with a weekly post on whatever food it is that I am currently involved in a love affair with.
This week? My cravings are coming from 2 completely different countries. Okay, so I won't go as far as saying "countries". I will say restaurants.
1. Lasagna Fritta from Olive Garden
This is the bestest thing ever. {This week.} Olive Garden's description: Parmesan-breaded lasagna pieces, fried and served over alfredo sauce, topped with parmesan cheese and marinara sauce.
2. Cheese Enchiladas
Mmmm...normally, and we're talking 98% of the time I order pollo con creme from our local fave Mexican restaurant. The other 2% of the time I order a cheesesteak burrito. The last time we went I decided to switch it up a bit and ordered cheese enchiladas. It's been years since I've ordered enchiladas. It's what I used to get off the kids menu when I was a wee one. I had forgotten what I was missing out on. They were amazing. And I can't stop thinking about them. Biting into that warm corn tortilla, bursting at the seams with warm, melted, ooey-gooey cheese, smothered in a delicious red sauce.
3. Ice Cold 2% Milk
Not much in life is better than a tall, cold glass of delicious, wholesome, 2% milk. Paired with the right snack or meal, milk can knock your socks off. When you're chest cavity is slowly being melted away by your upper digestive system, milk can be your saving grace. And it has saved me this week. Many times. I've always loved milk, but lately it's taken on a whole new meaning in my life.
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!




0 comments:
Post a Comment