2 days from now I will be baby mooning with my precious little Grayson!
Word.
There is no beating around the bush, I'm chin deep living in the land of the miserables. Sometimes I'm so deep in the miserables all I can do is purse my lips above the waves of poo and breathe small shallow breathes. I don't even know if any of that makes sense, I'm just drowning in discomfort and can't put into words just how discomforting that discomfort is.
If there is one thing I have learned this last stretch of pregnancy, is that misery loves company. I have been a wicked witch these last few weeks. Completely wretched and I feel for anyone who has crossed my path. I seriously owe my hubby and kiddo's months of kisses and hugs and yummy dinners.
It's so nice knowing that I have finally met the end of this tunnel. It's been a long, dark, long, long, dark, dark, tunnel. It has by far been my hardest pregnancy, yet knowing it's my last I think it's been my most enjoyed. I'm actually thankful that it wasn't all sparkling rainbows and puppy kisses because I think it would make it just that much harder to put these gestational carrying days behind me.
I am living in a land of ow. {Described well in my private baby blog.} And I know in a few short days I'm going to be living in the land of aw.
I'm thinking the blog will go two ways for a while after G's arrival. A} It's going to be a dusty, cobweb covered waste land while I adjust and squeeze back into the newborn lifestyle. or B} It's going to be completely drowned in babyness with updates and pictures and posts.
There's really no way of knowing.
I have a couple of Musical Mondays lined up, and had every intention of having other posts lined up and scheduled to go. But this whole "drowning in misery and poo" and "living in the land of ow" tends to get in the way of said intentions.
Bear with me guys! And if you feel so ever inclined please keep my newest little one and myself in your thoughts and prayers. Positive thoughts and prayers specifically for a safe delivery, and healthy baby of course.
Thank you ever so kindly.
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

0 comments:
Post a Comment