Maternity Session

Only one person could ever make me feel beautiful and that is Christine Bryk of Dimples & Curls Photography.

I was so blessed to have her capture one of the most cherished moments in my life! I had never done maternity photos before and with Grayson being my last pregnancy I really wanted something to remember that time.

In usual Dimples & Curls fashion, Christine did her thing and rocked her lens. I'm normally super self concious, but when I saw the end result I could have cried.

They were amazing.

They are so beautiful to me. And they so perfectly capture the beauty I felt in pregnancy. Christine is so talented, you can't even see how miserable and in pain I was!

238 web

240 web

298 web

These are priceless to me, and I will treasure them for always! I seriously can't thank Christine enough!

If you are in the Charlotte area of NC, I highly recommend Christine and Dimples & Curls Photography. She's done our children's photos for almost 3 years now and we will never go anywhere else! Her work is amazing. You can check out her website {HERE} and see some of our photos done with her {HERE}.

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...