What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Hailey is going through a "NO CRUST!" stage and Joshua is jumping on the bandwagon of crust hate so I've been LOVING this thing. Also, it seals the sandwich so no jelly bombs on their shirts on PB&J day. {Which less face it, it's PB&J day pretty much EVERY day.}


I'm so late to the game with this one. Everyone's been riding the Nutella train for years and I'm just now jumping on board. My sister introduced me to this yumtastic concoction at her humble aboad and I picked up a jar at my last grocery trip. I had to. I'm in love with it now. It makes crazy yummy snacks.



Amazon.com is friggin' awesome. Actually just online shopping in general but still...I think this is probably another one of those things that everyone's been loving forever and I'm just now doing. Because I signed up for Amazon Mom I get free Prime membership with free shipping and returns! Shipping is super fast, I get stuff in just a couple of business days. This totally sounds like a paid promo, but seriously, I'm just loving being able to shop without leaving my house! {Not having a/c in your vehicle, in the summer, in NC makes you question if that trip to the store is really necessary.}

 

This should probably be on Grayson's "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post, but he doesn't blog...so....yea. I love this too though because it makes him sooo happy! He loves talking to Mr. Owl. He loves all of his Treetop friends! See:
Here he is having a rather serious conversation with his treetop friends. I will have to capture a pic where he's gleefully engaged in conversation and not so serious so you can see the gravity of just how much LOVES this thing.

That is all.


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

1 comments:

Joni said...

i am pretty new to nutella too. i only just had it for the first time a few days ago. it should be illegal! my kids love it with marshmallow fluff.

i love that decruster. i want one!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...