


Grayson is 11 weeks old today although I stopped saying his age in weeks almost 2 weeks ago. I go by months. 2 months, 2.5 months...etc. I can't believe he's going to be 3 months old. He's been an awesome baby.
The kids sleeps like that's his job. I hope that doesn't change. Leah was a good sleeper too until around 4 months and then she gave up the sleep thing and ruined my life. I'm hoping Grayson doesn't do that and I'm hoping to get him in his crib this weekend.
He LOVES being swaddled, and I recently bought a swaddling blanket. When he's fussy we wrap him up like a little sushi roll and he's just happy and content as can be. Mel calls it his straight jacket. I call it awesome sauce. It helps me eat dinner every night!
Nursing is still going great, but it's really one of those things that once you got it, you got it. He still turns his nose up to bottles, but I'm working on finding the right fit for him. Right now he prefers my breast, his paci, and most of all I think, his hand. I'm really beginning to wonder if he'll be a finger sucker. Once he got his thumb in, and once he got his middle and ring finger in, but other than that it's mostly just been his entire fist! He will literally shove the whole thing down his throat hole and gag himself.
He is SO happy and at that age where he'll smile at anything. He lights up in the mornings, I love it. He's beginning to show what he likes, and what he doesn't like.
Likes?
Pacis, boobs, fists, in his mouth.
Music and moving, bouncing, swinging, not being still.
His "straight jacket".
Sleeping.
Bright colors on the tele.
Cloth diapers.
Being lifted up in the air.
Blowing spit bubbles.
Dislikes?
Being hungry.
Bottles.
Being in his car seat and not moving.
Being in the car. {Unless it's moving and the radio is on.}
Being put down.
Loud, sudden sounds.
Dirty diapers.
His personality shines more every day and I love him more each day. He's an amazing person and definitely makes my life better. He's so cute, I could just roll him up in a tortilla and nibble away! He's BIG too. Although I'm not sure how big. I just know he basically skipped 3-6mo. clothes, and even though I put them on him, 6-9mo. is a better fit. I'm excited to find out how much he weighs and how long he is at his next check up. His 2 month check-up is coming soon!
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

0 comments:
Post a Comment