I love this pic of Hailey and her baby brother. It's one of my faves I've uploaded this week!
Love the pic bling? Jess over at IROCKSOWHAT has tons of these amazing designs and they're FREE!! I downloaded the ones I used in this pic HERE. {Check them out! ^_^}
This is super cute! I just found irocksowhat.com and am obsessed with her freebies. Saw your comment and clicked over to see this - so super cute how you used them! Do you have any tips for me on how to separate them out? How did you get the antlers along?
Thanks so much! ^_^ I used photoshop to separate them. Just selected with the marquee tool and copied it into it's own layer. There may be a better way but it was fast and easy that way. :D
2 comments:
This is super cute! I just found irocksowhat.com and am obsessed with her freebies. Saw your comment and clicked over to see this - so super cute how you used them! Do you have any tips for me on how to separate them out? How did you get the antlers along?
xx shaunna @ honorablementiome.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! ^_^ I used photoshop to separate them. Just selected with the marquee tool and copied it into it's own layer. There may be a better way but it was fast and easy that way. :D
Post a Comment