To the Basics

I love me some bloggers. Love them! But I'm so not them.

Sometimes I wish I could be. They're what I want to see when I look in the mirror. But I've also seen where sometimes they have it tough, and that I can definitely do without.

I was a lot better at blogging when I was doing it for the reason I started in the first place. I think I got caught up, the way I have time and time again, trying to please others and gain followers, and all that jazz. But why? Why do I have a popularity seeking 16 year old still living in my heart?! Why can't I just worry about the people who really DO read my blog, my family & friends, and just blog for them?!

I've really got to get back to the basics.

Reviews and giveaways are fun. And it's exciting to see my following grow. But where does that leave me? It leaves me with a dried up dusty blog because I don't have ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT that I feel would entertain the masses.

I found an easy fix. Forget about the masses.

So. Starting today. Starting NOW. I am going back to the basics. Back to where this blog started out. For those that know me and love me most. Those I can really truly be myself for and not have to apologize.

Where I can post 7 blogs in one day if I want to and not worry about it.

And for the record? I love honeybaked ham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...