I almost cried over Jonah Hill's skinification. Thanks goodness his immense sense of humor and bedroom eyes make up for the lack of chubbiness. {Okay, I admit, he's way hotter.}{I actually just love me some Jonah Hill so...it doesn't really matter if he chunky or not...}
I'm what one may call a "chubby chaser". For some reason I see a rolly poly beefy meaty man and go googly eyes. I'm not talking FAT. Nor morbidly obese. Just...carrying a few extra pounds.
A few extra, doughy, soft, sexy pounds.
That sounds creepy on so many levels. But I promise I'm not a creepster. I just really don't prefer a) scrawny skinny men who look like they need to eat a sandwich or be covered with a blanket or b) super cut muscly men who can wash clothes on their abdominal muscles. {Actually I think it would be kind of fun to attempt to fatten them up....} I like REAL men. Men that are strong and burly. But that like food and would be comfortable to cuddle with.
To me? That defines a sexy beast. {I just so happened to be married to the sexiest beast E-V-E-R.}

0 comments:
Post a Comment