My name is Brianne. And I am a full-blown gleek.
At least...I think I am.
Honestly I don't really know what that term fully means. If it means that im completely in love with, and obsessed with the Fox network's wonderful comedic drama 'Glee' then yes, I am 100% gleek.
I just can't get enough of Rachel Berry, Kirt Hummel, Finn, Mercedes, Santana, Brittanie, Quinn Fabray, Noah Puckerman, Tina, Artie, Mike, Mr. Shuester, Emma, or Sue Sylvester.
I'm about 2 years late to the game. And I'm okay with that. It all began with a Wii game...I have the Glee Karaoke Revolution and while singing my heart out I begin wondering the back story to these clips I was seeing. Then I remembered that I had seen Glee on Netflix but at the time had no interest what-so-ever in watching what I believed at the time, to be a ridiculous show.
But I caved. And so I wouldn't have to do it a lot alone, I forced my husband into sitting down with me and watching the very first episode. I couldn't stop at one, and my husband ended up enduring THREE episodes in a row! {God bless that man.} The next day I couldn't wait to put my hands on my blu ray remote and watch episode 4! I suffered through my morning routine, rushed Leah off to preschool and then raced home to breeze through my chores before nestling into my couch for a Glee marathon!
I'm not going to share how many episodes I watched that day. {May have been 10 or so...I'm really unsure.}
I breezed through season 1 and 2 and was distraught when I saw season 3 was not on Netflix I cried a little bit and then remembered my saving grace! Hulu Plus!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
Okay to make a long story not as long, I am now on season 3 and I seriously just love this show. I don't know why. I just do.
Are there any other Gleeks out there? I seriously am beginning to believe I'm the only person around who loves this show...so make me feel better and share in this love!

2 comments:
I love this show too. Jason and I have been watching since season 1 but we don't watch it week to week. We dvr them all and watch them all at one time after the season is done. The show really is great. We even saw the 3d concert/movie on HBO the other day and loved that too. I guess we are gleeks too!
I fully plan on having Darren Criss' babies at some point in my life.
Post a Comment