D O N E

Let me tell you why I'm having a super shit-tastic day.

Miss Poopy Pants herself, Leah, pushed my laptop off of my recliner, knocking the batter out of the back, which in turn turned the laptop off. Which erased an entire blog design I was working on.

FINALLY get the blog design back together and, uh-oh! My battery is dying on the laptop! Where is that cord?! Here it is! And the part you plug into the laptop? It's in 4 pieces! Yay no charger! No Charger+No Laptop=No Designing=NO WORK.

Whoopdy do.

In the meantime, it is now 11am. Three hours after I first called the Dr. to schedule an appointment for Miss Poopy Pants. And although I was promised that someone would return my call WITHIN three hours, here it is 3 hours later and NO CALL. So I call back and I'm able to get her in...at 2:30. Which JUST SO HAPPENS to be the exact time I am supposed to pick up my niece and nephew.

*BING* Idea! Let me call Leah's old Dr. to see if they can work her in today! :) (I'm so smart why didn't I think of this sooner?!)

Get a hold of the office, go back and forth with info, why she needs to be seen yadda, yadda, and then I'm put on hold for "just a sec" to see what the Dr. has available. 5 minutes and 42 seconds later I am SICK AND TIRED of holding and hang up.

(Oh yea, THAT'S why we don't go there anymore...) I don't even know why I held that long.....SO, let's call my sister to see what can be done with the Brin & Mi...once, twice, no answer, text, no answer, three, four, no answer. But I mean, am I really surprised? Why should anything go right now?!

So while I'm busy trying to put my charger back together/calling Dr.'s/calling sisters/and emailing blog client from my blackberry to let her know 'puter is down for the count, I look up and find that my 4 year old Miss Sassy Pants has decided to build a fort in the dining room. Yay adding mess to the stress is just what I needed! Woo-hoo!!

So I sit down to vent because frankly if I don't, I'll EXPLODE, and I SHIT YOU NOT Leah is stark naked from the waste down. NO DIAPER. With Hailey chasing her around, "Leah let me change your diaper!"...

And this is ON TOP of aggravation from being ignored and avoided the past week. ON TOP of Miss Poop Pants Leah waking up even SICKER this morning then she has been the passed few days. ON TOP of Mr. Man Joshua having to finish a homework assignment that he forgot to do last night resulting in him being 5 minutes tardy. ON TOP of being so sore I want to tear my muscles off just so that I can move relatively pain free. ON TOP of being a binger who eats her feelings and I CAN'T EAT ALL OF THIS AGGRAVATION. ON TOP of being depressed that I feel like I don't have a friend in the world to make this better!

Oh AND a rainy, wet, muddy, COLDASS day.

I, ladies and gentlemen am DONE.

{PS} I am posting this from the desktop, and my post and sidebar titles will refuse to show up correctly and it's PISSING ME off. But why would I expect them to? Why would anything go right today? 

2 comments:

Katie Knapp said...

I'm sorry hunney :( I love u!!

Melanie said...

Well this only means that tomorrow will be better!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...