I don't even know what's going on.


I could pretty much make up an excuse for anything. I am a certifiable excuse queen. If after the first three to forty-two excuses I am still unable to derail, distract or elude, I will then turn to blunt honesty. On a rare occasion I have given in, but those instances are few and far between. I personally believe that for one to excel in excuse making, one must also excel in procrastination. I'm sorry. Please switch the last remark around. Obviously for one to excel in procrastination, one must excel in excuse making. Not only in making excuse to others, but probably most importantly, making excuses to ourselves. Daily, I find myself making excuses to myself. I have noticed a significant difference in the excuses I give myself and the excuses I give others. When giving excuses to myself, I often find myself lying. When making excuses to others, I find myself trying to remain as truthful as possible.

For an example, it is 11:20PM. I normally go to bed at 10:30PM. Because going to bed requires an effort on my part to actually excerpt enough energy to not only stand, but walk to my bedroom, I have convinced myself that I must post a blog before bed. "You haven't blogged regularly in weeks!" I tell myself. "You need to try and blog at LEAST once a day, not including meme's!" I practically yell at myself.

I am fully exhausted, and I feel pretty comfortable in saying that I cannot be held responsible for this post. It has been scientifically proven that lack of sleep can have a severe affect on thinking patterns. For example, I can't even recall if the word Affect or Effect should have been used in the previous sentence. I couldn't tell you if it is from lack of sleep or from lack of education. For pride, and self esteem reasons, I am going to go ahead and place the blame on my lack of sleep.

I don't think I have fully recovered from the 4am Easter trip to Walmart. I wish I were capable of recording myself while typing this. I have literally typed approximately 42% of this post with my eyes closed. If I were able to click on "Publish Post" with my eyes closed, I would do so. Oh I soooo definitely would.

I do not enjoy publishing posts that do not contain any photo's or illustrations. I don't enjoy it at all. If I remember correctly, I am rather sure I have mentioned this compulsion before. Therefore I am placing random photo's through out this post.

Good night.

2 comments:

Joni said...

You are too funny! And sadly that story sounds like the same one I would tell. Me to the last sentence. And I would probably be typing with my eyes closed as well, except that I drank several beverages earlier, my bladder is full, and begging me to get my lazy self up. :)

Bossy Betty said...

I really hate the effort it takes to go to bed sometimes. I have asked my family members on several occasions to wash my face for me and brush my teeth. Alas, they refused. I couldn't imagine trying to post a blog entry too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...