I had the pleasure of being interviewed for the first time today by my lovely daughter Hailey. Hailey is 5 years old, and I think she did an excellent job interviewing me! Here is a little transcript of.....dun dun DUN!.......THE INTERVIEW.
H: What is your name?
M: Brianne
H: Brianne, what is your favorite compost?
Me: Compost?
H: Yes
Me: What is compost? (Obviously, I know what compost is, but I had no idea what she was thinking here...)
H: It's a different way to say like, like, (puts pencil in moutch while thinking) it's a different way to say magazine.
M: Oh, well, in that case, my favorite magazine is cozmo.
H: Cozmo? What's cozmo?
M: It's a magazine.
H: Ohhhhhh...okay...what is your sisters name?
M: I have 2 sisters their names are Dana and Katie.
H: Ok Katie, Dana, Katie...
H: What is your moms name?
M: My moms name is Bev.
H: Beth...
M: BEV
H: BEVVVVV...h-e-l-l-p-l.... what are your friends names?
M: Amber
H: Ammmmmber
M: Tim
H: Timmmm
M: Brittany
H: I got Brittany...ok that's all you need to ask... what's your husbands name?
M: Mel
H: Melvin? Is that right?
M: M-hmm
H: What isssss...ummm...hmmm...let me see...oh i know!
*enter desitin incident*
I look at Hailey...
H: I'm thinkin'.... I can't think of anything mommy! This is what i've got: friends, compost, all that.
All of a sudden:
H: What is your favorite book?!?!?! Tell me mommy....
M:I have a lot of favorite books.
H: Just tell me one.
M: The Giving Tree.
H: Okkkk p-i-n-g-o-p-n-i...What is your favorited Dad?
M: My favorite what?
H: Your favorite dad...your great, great, great, great dad...
M: My what?
H: (repeats) Is THAT your favorite dad? What kind of favorite dad do you like?
M: Um...I only have one dad.
H: You have a great, great (says great like 37 times) dad, you have a Melvin (which I think is hilarious because a Melving is a crotch wedgy aka camel toe...), and a Grandad,and a great great grandad and all those dads!
M: Yea but only one of those is my dad.
H: Just tell me.
M: My dad is my favorite dad.
H: p-n-o-p-n-t-o-p....now, let me think...what is your favorite movie?
M: Dawn of the Dead
H: OH MY GOD MOMMY!!!! Is it Dear John? (LMAO WTF?!)
M: Nooo, I said Dawn of the Dead.
H: o-n-p-o-p-n-n-a
long pause
H: okay...mumbles *alright*......what is your favorite, favorite house, what is your favorite house, your favorite house?
M: Umm...our house.
H: Oh, okayyyyy...okayyy...umm...(whispers something) hmm....(hi-pitch dodod odod do dodo I thought she was singing) hold on let me get this (answers phone carries on short conversation with imaginary caller mostly consisting of ok ok ok buh-bye says, "Sorry had to get a phone call from my daughter she is 16.") Okay, that is all today Brianne!!! Bye bye!!!!

3 comments:
Too funny!
Cute! They'll be making a spot at the table for her on the view before long!
That was so hilarious....next time you need to video tape it ;)
Post a Comment