i ♥ photoshop!
Please don't let my previous PINT rant make you think anything other than the fact that I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!
I couldn't live without it. Seriously. Photoshop is amazing, photoshop is awesome, photoshop is just the bees knees.
If it wasn't, I wouldn't have been SO INCREDIBLY UPSET that it was evading my advances!
Seriously.
And I'm sure it PROBABLY comes down to something I did or neglected to do. You know human error.
But either way, please don't ever think anything less of photoshop and the awesome, super, amazing people at adobe.
I even had a super awesome nice dude tweet me some tips.
I mean, um HELLO?! Busy.B{Custom}Designs wouldn't and COULDN'T be here today without my beloved photoshop. All of my Before&After's, they would SUCK! My photography? Well, it wouldn't be nearly as colorful and sharp.
So PLEASE don't think less of photoshop. Considering getting it? PLEASE DO! It will rock your world. So much in fact that when you are unable to use it you will go though withdrawals and post rants!
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!


1 comments:
its amazing!!
Post a Comment