You may have noticed a break between the 'Dramatic Week' posts. That can be accounted to even more drama.
I woke yesterday feeling like crap. Yet strangely enough I thought it was bronchitis I was coming down with. I had a painful chest cough. I was wrong.
By noon, after a morning of feeling "not right" and being unable to eat I was full blown sick. Sick to my stomach. In the worst of ways. It wasn't long before I was puking my guts out. Once it was in action, I could barely lift my head. I was able to make it to my bed before passing out. Luckily it was just as the kids were getting home and I was able to give them instruction on what to do, what not to do. Joshua, agreed to keep an eye on Leah, and once I knew all was well, I was OUT.
I woke up to a call from Mel saying he would be late getting home. As sorry as he was, knowing I was sick, there was nothing he could do about it. It was NOT what I wanted to hear. He got home, and got the kids butts in gear cleaning the house they had destroyed while I lay in bed, unable to do anything. But lay there.
Around 8 or so I was able to relocate to the couch. By then Grayson was all over the place moving like crazy. I was begging and pleading for him to stop. Doesn't quite help with a fetus though. At this point I was having contractions like crazy. I knew it was from the stress, and dehydration. Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do with the dehydration. I couldn't hold anything down.
Finally the vomiting stopped, but the nausea persisted. It wasn't long before, well, lets just stay it was coming out the other end.
I woke up Friday morning and had errands that needed to be run. I did NOT feel up for doing them. I did feel a tad better, but not much. I was able to get to the doc, pick up a scrip for Joshua and then take it to Walgreens. While it was being filled I picked up a few things, but it wasn't long before I had to sit, with my head rested on the cart. I felt I was going to pass out. Luckily it wasn't long and I was headed to take Joshua his medicine at school. Then I was able to get home. I put a movie on for Leah and hit the bed.
Sadly I woke up to Mel coming home before lunch. He had been hit with the bug too.
We traded spots in bed, and I was able to sit in the living room, and wait for the 24 hours to finally pass. Once I hit the 24 hr mark the nausea almost immediately went away. I'm still feeling weak, but I know it will pass.
In the several years I've known my husband, he has NEVER been sick, or taken a day off work being sick. So this is big.
I just pray that this is the end of our dramatic week. Which actually turned into a dramatic week and a half.
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

0 comments:
Post a Comment