2 months

 Grayson-2 Months

You are 2 months old my sweet boy! {9 Weeks old today.} Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what an amazing baby you would be. You have been such a blessing to our family. I have fallen so deeply in love with you! A love I've only ever known with your bubby and sissys and daddy is now yours to own too.

I can get so lost in your tiny, precious face. Watching you sleep is now a favorite way to spend my time. You're getting older and I'm starting to feel loved back! Your smile brightens up the room when you see me, and you are so sad when I put you down. These are all new things you're doing just this past week. You're also talking up a storm and officially sleeping through the night on a full time basis. You are the most happy, content, and dare I say lazy baby and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect fit! You still very rarely cry. You have your fussy moments but even then it's sometimes hard to tell if you're fussing or talking.

Some swear you favor Leah, and while I see her in you, you're such your own little person. You have a little of all of us in you. It's like God took the best in all of us and gave us you. I say at least a dozen times a day how beautiful/adorable/CUTE you are. I know I'm biased but I could just roll you up in a tortillas and eat you up! I love nibbling your chubtasticly delicious cheeks and gently pinching your adorably pudgy thighs.

Happy 2 months baby G. Thank you for picking me to be your mommy!

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

He is SO cute. His personality sounds a lot like Beckett's. And I totally see Leah in him too :) Yay for 2 months old!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...