Menu Monday

Ooo! Look! A new "theme"!

I've done "Moaning Monday" and "Musical Monday", now I bring you "Menu Monday"!

I won't promise to do this every Monday, but I will do it here and there. I have a lot of friends on Facebook as for recipes to meals I'm cooking, so this will put many all in one place for the week.

This weeks Menu looks like this:

Shepards Pie
Nothing special, I make mine like this:
1 lb. ground beef, 1 can of beef gravy, 1 can of corn {drained}, 6 servings of mashed potatoes, 2-4 cups of cheese. {Depending on cheesy preference.} Just brown your ground beef and drain, stir in gravy and put in bottom of dish, spread corn over meat, spread potatoes over corn, sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.

Cheese Ravioli & Garlic Bread

Beef Stroganoff
A crock pot meal made from stew meat, golden mushroom soup, cream cheese, and a few other ingredients, served over egg noodles.
Click {HERE} for recipe.

"Priest" Chicken
Another crock pot meal, this is made with chicken, cream cheese, and Italian dressing seasoning.
Click {HERE} for recipe.

Taco Bake
This is a yummy layered casserole made with taco meat, sour cream, cheese, and the fun part? DORITOES!
Click {HERE} for recipe.

French Dip Crescents w/ Au Jus
These looked SO yummy. Super quick and easy too. In a nutshell it's roast beef and cheese rolled up into crescent rolls.
Click {HERE} for recipe.

All meals will be served with a veggies of some sort. I'm not sure what we'll be eating which day, but this is the menu wrap up.

What is your family eating this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...