Make up got Me down...
I am wearing the same make up products I wore when I first started wearing make up in middle school. Clinique "Dramatically Different" moisturizing lotion, Clinique powder, Maybelline Great Lash mascara, and some sort of Cover Girl eye liner. I don't know the name, I just know it by sight. It's clickable. :B
And that's it.
I'm 27 people. This is just sad!!
Okay, there ARE a few eye shadows I use for my smokey eyes but no lipstick, lip liners, heck no gloss even, no eyebrow liner, or foundation, or concealer, or....what else are others wearing?
To be honest, I don't think I need much. I'm all about keeping it natural. But there are a few areas I would like to branch out. Mainly my eyebrows and lips. (I've been inspired by the gorgeous Jess over at I Rock So What.) I have super thin, fine eyebrows. Nice for when I'm wanting to go blonde or red. But not nice when I look brow-bald. I'm obsessed with brows. It's one of the first features I notice in someone after their teeth. And I hate mine a lot. I covet beautiful thick, shaped brows. Folks, I need a good eyebrow filler!! I don't even know where to start though.
I really need some cosmetic help! What do you swear by?? Please help me out! Any recommendations are welcome. I need to update my make up arsenal.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:
b/c i'm a red head, i have very light spare brows too. but i hardly ever have to pluck them so that's good news! let me know what you find. i'd be interested too. every time i try to fill in my brows i look like a clown
The only thing I swear by is my Physician's Formula tinted moisturizer. It's fab and lasts me like 6 months. Gives an even skin tone. I also love my blush and brow liner. I'd kill for thick, dark brows. Honey, if you don't need it (you don't) be proud and flaunt it!
Post a Comment