Our Week in iPhone Pics 4/29-5/5

I was as adament about taking pictures this week so I put many of the weeks photos in one big collage! {I used an awesome app called photoshake, it did it all for me! The pics aren't in any particular order so here's a little rundown from the week pic by pic {left to right}:

1- I came up with a really yummy slow cooker meal all on my own! Chicken teriyaki and stir fry veggies. YUM! 2- I snapped a pic of the clear blue sky coming out of our little country neighborhood. 3-Grayson doesn't love grass at ALL. We visited the park for a playdate and he wasn't enjoying the tall grass. 4- The kids have a crap-ton of Chuck E Cheese tickets! We turned them in for receipts. 5- Leah tries to force love upon her brother. He doesn't appreciate it. 6- I like to have fun with Siri on my iPhone. 7- Grayson chewing his thumb. Teething sucks. :( 8- Nursing 9- Sweet boy. 10- Sweet girl. 11- Ha! Me. With glasses. 12- Grayson went missing and was found sound asleep in the middle of the floor of his sisters' room. 13- Another bedtime pick of my sleepy boy. 14- The playdate at the park! G socialized with his friend Ben. 15- Passed out on one of my bff's couch! 16- Zzzzz 17- Spork! 18- Supporting a friend. 19- He didn't think the stir fry veggies were as awesome as I made them seem. 20- Leah with her beat up nose! 21- Baby legs! 22- Eyeballs 23- Kisses from Hailey 24- Beating the hit with fun in the sprinkler! 25- A very unhappy boy. :(

It was a  busier week than usual considering we spend most days being rather lazy. {And my house paid the price. Holy disgustingness!} Besides the normal errands, grocery shopping, bank deposits, preschool, yadda-yadda, this week I helped my mom with some transportation to physical therapy appointments, had a playdate for the kids, a "playdate" for me with one of my bff's, pharmacy runs and prescription drop offs, and an eye doctor appointment for myself. Mel was hardly home at all and I missed him a ton.

Who knows what next week will bring!

I'm linking up with Amy from a good life {blog}!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...